- Target – 450+ /1000
- 11 Separate Ethics module to target a score of 120+/ 250
- 11 separate Essay Module to Target score 150+/250
- 10 separate modules for each GS Papers
- 1.5 hours of class for decoding Syllabus in Micro-Topics, approach for the syllabus topic
- Tests followed by the class discussion
- Immediate feedbacks on approach to tests with discussion by staff
- 160+ hours of on class Mains oriented Brainstorming
Why Does An Aspirant Fail in Mains Answer Writing?
- Inadequate grasp of the Question’s requirement
- Poor knowledge of the topics raised in the question
- Topics in the GS Papers 1–4 are poorly interconnected
- Answers were poorly presented
- The Answers have poor substance
- Idealistic or Perfectionist approach
- Inability to complete the UPSC Mains Examination Syllabus
- Illegible handwriting
How MAEP helps an Aspirant in his Answer Enrichment?
- Comprehensive coverage of GS Papers 1,2,3,4 through Mind maps
- Discussion , Updation and Quick Revision of 800+ topics (Integration with Current topics)
- Idea is to cover the entire subject in its length and breadth
- same spot feedback helps for course correction and minimizes his chances of making mistakes in consecutive tests
MAEP Program Details:
- Program starts on June 22 2022 (Wednesday)
- Timing will be from 01:00 p.m. to 05:00 p.m. (4hrs)
- Tests for Syllabus wise subjects will be conducted once the syllabus of the particular subject is discussed in class.
- One full Test of GS I, II, III, IV and Essay will be conducted followed by one full mock test for Mains.
- Fees for the Program is ₹9,999/-
- The registration link https://forms.gle/66eb1qfqhBZzA4Bv5