To Enroll: https://forms.gle/jUUsW8rKhQcZo2xX8
IASBYHEART announces the 10-month General Studies Integrated Course for the Preliminary and the Main Examination to be conducted by the Union Public Service Examination (UPSC) for 2021. Coaching is imparted in English medium at Anna Nagar, Chennai
General Studies classes are held for four hours in weekdays and 8 hours in weekends with a clear and pre-announced schedule and each section of General Studies syllabus is covered in continuous classes and not ZIG-ZAG. Teachers are experienced in their respective fields for decades. Our focus is on the New System that is in vogue since 2013.
Personal attention, effective teaching, senior faculty and adaptability to the changing trends stand us out. Tons of information that can otherwise be very confusing is simplified by our faculty to meet the needs of students of all types of calibre.
Our Test series which is an integral part of the PCM course is completely aligned with the UPSC pattern and the questions keep the candidates ahead of the competition. Most of the questions requiring critical answers are discussed in the classroom as a part of the curriculum. Students are adequately equipped to update themselves on a daily basis with our inputs in the form of Q&A (Question and Answer) as well as additional information we provide. Students are continuously assessed on the Pre as well as Main Pattern in the classroom.
IASBYHEART’s General Studies Course also includes classes for General Essay; Study Materials; Test Series (Pre & Main), and Personality Test (as and when student clears Main Examination) without any additional payment.
The General Studies coaching programme starts in May and July at Anna Nagar, Chennai. We announce dates and the timings of the respective programme well in advance for students to take note of. The class timings are as follows:
Monday – Friday : 9 AM – 1 PM (or)
2 PM -5 PM
Saturdays & Sundays – 9 AM – 5 PM
Admission for the course is open. You can enrol in the course by filling the admission form and completing the payment. You can also reserve your seat by paying a small nonrefundable amount.
- Time bound completion of syllabus
- Foundation lectures to sharpen your basics
- Meticulously designed study material
- Fully simulated weekly test Online/ offline
- Flexible timings for working professional as well as Students (week end batches)
- Weekly Assignments
- Regular Exam/Test for Mains & Prelims
This program is meant for those who have completed 0% of syllabus yet determined to succeed in the first attempt itself.
Coaching Focuses on
1. Concept Building for Prelims
- Newspaper Reading
- Map Reading
- Basics of Indian Polity & Economics
- Modern Indian History
2. Core Concept for Mains
- GS- I: Indian Heritage and Culture, History
- GS- II: Governance, Constitution, Polity, Social Justice
- GS- III: Technology, Economic Development, Bio diversity
- GS- IV: Ethics, Integrity
3. Application of Concept for Prelims & Mains
- MAINS Answer writing session
- Prelims Test Series
- Online & Offline Test
4. Personality Developement for Interview
- DAF based profiling
- Mock Interview by IAS & IPS Officers
- Free Interview classes
- Mock Interview with Recording