- The Global Alliance of National Human rights Institutions ( GANHRI) has which of the following statements true?
I) It is an intergovernmental body
II) It promotes Paris Principles
- I only
- II only
- Both I and II
- Neither I nor II
- Which among the following committees were set up to introduce water reform?
a) Shyam Benegal
b) Amitava Roy
c) Mihir shah
d) Ram nandhan
- Parliament passed the Motor Vehicles (amendment) act in 2019. Which among the following are incorrect?
- It provides for creation of a Motor vehicle accident fund, to provide compulsory insurance cover to all road users in the country
- Proposed creation of National Register for driving license and national register for vehicle registration through sarathi and vahan platforms respectively
- Act provides for National abroad safety board to be created by central government
- 1 only
- 2 only
- Consider the following statements.
- Bio-diesel can be produced from used cooking oil
- We have a target of 20% for ethanol in diesel and 5% for bio-diesel in petrol by 2025.
a) 1 only
c) Both 1 and 2
d) Neither 1 nor 2
- What is fedor- final experimental demonstration object research, recently seen in news?
a) Humanoid robot sent to international space station
b) Satellite to be developed to monitor Green house gases
c) Black holes were captured through this project
d) A rocket capable of carrying human to Mars being developed
- The Lemru Elephant Reserve, recently formed is located in which among the following states?
a) Arunachal Pradesh
- Among the following statements about saint Ravidas, reverted from the times bakthi movement, which of the following is not correct?
a) Ravidas was born in family of cobblers in Varanasi
b) His work forms a part of Guru Granth Sahib
c) Devoted of Krishna, Meera hai considering him as her guru
d) None of the above
- Tirur vettila of Kerala, recently received geographical indication(GI) tag. Which of the following is true about it?
- Ethanol is the major essential oil in it contributing to its pungency
- It has a longer shelf life than other betel leaves
- Anti oxidant properties in it is lower than in other betel leaves
a) 1 only
b) 2 only
c) 1 and 3 only
- The terms ‘Roche 454’, ‘Ion torrent’ are related to?
a) Renewable energy
b) DNA sequencing
c) Space missions
d) Carbon dating
- Which of the following categories of people are eligible to vote by “ Electronically Transmitted Postal Ballot System(ETPBS)?
- NRI Indians with Indian citizenship
- Central forces under Arms act
- Indian diaspora with OCI
- Government officials in embassies outside the country
- Army, Navy and Air Force officials in inhospitable terrain.
SOLUTION: Download Here